Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel

The overnight clearing gel by Dermalogica is a fast working treatment that reduces any excess sebum in the skin which in turn helps to clear affected areas.

I have tried applying this product in two ways. I initially applied the gel in a thin layer all over my face. More recently I applied the gel specifically to the problem areas.

Personally, I found the latter much more affective. With this MediBac gel, less is definitely more! I use the tiniest amount on each blemish, changing the finger that I use to apply it each time to ensure that I am not spreading any infections! 

Not only have I found this clearing gel to be affective on existing spots, but I also apply it to areas where I can feel a potential spot developing.Click HERE to view this product.

I would 100% recommend this for its fast working capabilities and effective outcomes.

Lots of love, Kenzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment