Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Midi Ring

This season has seen the likes of the low heel and the mini bag but my new favourite accessory is the midi 

The hint is definitely in the name with these beauty's that sit perfectly on the middle of your fingers adding a quirky dimension to any ensemble.

These super cute rings are so hot right now, with even the likes of the beautiful Rihanna rocking them!

These rings can be worn in one of two ways. In the first picture I placed each ring on seperate fingers and in the second they are bunched in a trio on one finger, which I think looks really lovely.


I bought these midi rings from Topshop for £6.50 and they are available in sizes small, medium and large. These are in a 'bow' style but they come in a variety of designs and colours.

They are very comfortable and do not slide off as I initially thought they would. You 100% have to get your hands on these! I completely love them.

What do you guys think of the midi ring?

Lots of love, Kenzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment