Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 November 2013

Tangle Teezer Hair Brush

Anyone who has curly hair will, I'm sure, be accustomed to a plethora of tangles every time they try to tackle their lovely locks. I am unfortunately no exception to this rule. However even those with the sleekest of hair, are prone to the occasional knot from time to time!

Having struggled to find a brush that can handle such complications, I decided to try something new.

This tangle teezer brush glides through your hair with very little tugging and most importantly no pain.
                             

When I initially took it out of the box, the soft bristles seemed too weak to be capable of removing large knots. But how wrong I was!

They really do work quickly and efficiently with fantastic results! For me, one of the biggest advantages is the fact that it doesn't damage hair as much as when using a regular brush. It combs out knots without breaking the hair. Click HERE to view this product.

Whether it's for young children or yourself, this product is most definitely a must have for all hair types and ages.

Lots of love, Kenzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment