Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 January 2014

Barry M Black Varnish NOTD

Long are the days that subtle nail designs were the norm. Today, with the extensive colour choices available to us we are able to experiment with various combinations and techniques to create unusual and unique styles.

For some time, black nail varnish has been a leading trend in the fashion industry and I've been excited to try this trend out for myself.

White and black is one of my favourite colour combinations!


I achieved this look by using a black Barry M varnish on all of my nails except the ring finger. The shade of this varnish is NP 47. As you can see from the picture above I decided to add a feature nail in white, this was also a Barry M polish in NP 66. I finalised this look by adding two jewels to my middle fingers.


Click HERE to view this product. (£2.99)

Click HERE to view this product. (£2.99)

This NOTD look goes amazingly with any outfit and is so chic right now!

Lots of love, Kenzie xxx





1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    womens clothing

    ReplyDelete