Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 January 2014

Barry M Matte Caramel Nails

So the saying 'start as you mean to go on' has been thrown around a lot the past couple of days, but how true is it?! 

For me the way you look after yourself can have a huge impact on the way that you feel! So why not take out a few more moments each day to pamper yourself. Whether it be to make sure your nails are in beautiful condition or just to have some 'you time.'

Today, I tried out some new Barry M nail varnishes! I used the matte caramel shade which gives a really lovely wintery feel and I added to this by involving a feature nail by using the glitter yellow topaz nail varnish. This glitter polish is new to the Barry M family and I love it. Its extremely easy to apply and unlike most glitter nail polish's, it only required two coats.



I chose the caramel colour because I often opt for bright colours in my outfits and find that sometimes my nails can clash with what I'm wearing! So this neutral varnish goes well with anything.

As you can see from the pictures below, I went for a very bright midi dress with gold accessories, so my neutral nails and the hint of gold on the feature nail matched perfectly! I did actually end up wearing different shoes to those that I am wearing in the pictures below, I wore leopard print platforms which were MUCH more uncomfortable but looked so much better with the dress!






(£3.99) Click HERE to view this product. 


(£2.99) Click HERE to view this product.


I 100% recommend you trying these amazing products, they are super cute!

Lots of love, Kenzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment